We have an open position for an experienced Truck Driver for our family owned Towing and Recovery company in Ware, Ma.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
ROLE: Truck Driver
JOB FUNCTION: Drive Company Vehicles to Complete Daily Tasks
We expect all our Truck Drivers to be responsible and safe whilst ensuring our services are completed in a timely and professional manner.
You are tasked with checking and making sure that the trucks and equipment provided by APR is looked after at all times when in your possession. Also, it is important that as a driver you follow company policies and procedures and provide the appropriate documentation through the selected system.
You will be required to work closely with the driver’s supervisor and the dispatch team to maximize our fleet and offerings to customers.
- Drive to the required location as requested by the company
- Load and unload as required to complete your tasks
- Make sure your allocated vehicle is functioning prior to leaving APR premises and record/report any issues
- Refuel and clean vehicle daily
- Report any defects, accidents or violations to the driver supervisor and dispatch team immediately
- Adhere to laws on commercial vehicles operations as per Federal, State and local authorities
- Always wear APR branded uniforms during working hours
- Maintain a positive attitude with colleagues and customers
- Follow company processes and procedures including providing the required paperwork and photos through the company system in the required timeframe
- Follow and complete all requirements and regulations issued by the DOT
- Please note it is your responsibility to ensure your license and medical requirements are kept up to date
- Please ensure to wear your seatbelts as required by law
Compensation is based on experience.